8 Auspicious symbols carved wall hanging
The eight auspicious symbols are found in all forms of Tibetan art, painted on walls, appliquéd on brocade, carved and wood and sculpted in clay. They represent the essential elements of happiness, health, prosperity and joy and their causes – merit and wisdom.
The set of eight wall hangings, each featuring one auspicious symbol and painted with vibrant traditional colours, can be bought individually or as a set. Each piece measures 7x7inches
1. Parasol – royalty and spiritual power.
2. Golden Fish – good fortune, fertility and salvation
3. Treasure vase – spiritual and material abundance
4. Lotus – mental and spiritual purity
5. Conch shell – the fame of Buddha’s teaching
6. Endless knot – infinite wisdom of the Buddha.
7. Victory banner – victory of the Buddha’s teaching and wisdom over ignorance
8. Wheel – the teaching of the Buddha.